We have both used nurseries for our own children. So we want to make sure you’re equipped to make the best choice of nursery, here are some useful tips:
How to choose a nursery:
- Is the nursery welcoming?
- What qualifications do staff have?
- Does the nursery have a key person system?
- Is there a range of fresh food cooked daily?
- Does the nursery provide extra activities?
- Are children taken out on a daily basis?
- Do staff seem engaged and connect with children?
- Do children appear happy and contented?
Child development app
Foundation years – what to expect when