Both Rachel and Elena (founders of FountNursery/FountLondon) have both used nurseries for their own children. Therefore, they want to make sure you’re equipped to make the best choice of nursery for your child, so here are some useful tips:
How to choose a nursery?
- Is the nursery welcoming?
- What qualifications do staff have?
- Does the nursery have a key person system?
- Is there a range of fresh food cooked daily?
- Does the nursery provide extra activities?
- Are children taken out on a daily basis?
- Do staff seem engaged and connected with children?
- Do children appear happy and contented?
Child Development App:
Foundation Years – What To Expect When: