Accreditations and Testimonials
As a childcare setting, it is important that parents trust us when it comes to looking after their child. Therefore, they need to know that we are accredited by relevant bodies and that existing, or previous, parents are extremely happy with the services we provide.
FountNursery are very pleased to say we are supported by the following governing and legislative bodies:
- In September 2017, we achieved an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating.
- Forest School
- NDNA (National Day Nurseries Association)
- Pre-School Learning Alliance
Since we opened in 2015, FountNursery has worked very closely with past parents, current parents and potential parents; it is important, for many reasons, that the environment is a positive and inspiring setting for children to attend. Parent satisfaction is our priority. Please see below for some examples of testimonials from parents:
- ”FountNursery has consistently provided a safe, friendly and stimulating environment for both of my children. The care from their key workers and other staff has always been of a high standard and I feel they have both benefited greatly from the social interaction. They always come out smiling and enthusiastic about their day, which I feel speaks volumes”
- “My son attended FountNursery for 2 years and thoroughly loved his experience. The staff were fantastic and I was happy he was being looked after in a fun & nurturing environment.”
- “We looked at FountNursery, almost by accident, but from the moment we walked into the nursery we knew it was special and was where we wanted our son to be cared for whilst we were working. In the year that he was there (prior to starting school), we fell in love; not just with the venue but also the warm, caring staff. Challenges we had experienced before (like regular nappy rash & infrequent trips out) became a thing of the past, and instead we looked forward to hearing about the daily trips, yoga classes and experiments the children had been doing during the day. We’ve made some wonderful friends at Fount and look back on the time there with fond memories.”